- Introducing 'Anti colic double valve' developed for Natursutten® Baby bottles. The valve secures a natural flow of milk and reduces the risk of colic and gas.
Baby bottles in borosilicate-glass (as used in laboratories) produced in France. Nipples produced in pure natural rubber milk the exact same material as used in the Natursutten® pacifier. All parts are produced in Europe and meet the demands for the European standard EN1430.
- 2 glass baby bottles cont. 110 ml. regular neck
- 2 natural rubber nipples, slow flow (from 0 months +)
- 2 ring, sealing disks and caps
- 2 anti colic valves
This product meets the requirements of the European standard EN 14350. The bottle nuts fit all Natursutten® feeding bottles, with anti-colic system.
USER SUPPLY FOR NATURAL OUTLET® ANTI COLUMN CUTTING BOTTLES
All bottles are supplied with beginner bottle sump (slow flow, from 0 months) made of natural rubber (latex) in exactly the same high quality as the one we use for the Nature Trap, and anti-colic double valve that ensures even flow.
FOR YOUR CHILD SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
Only use the product under the supervision of an adult. Never use the bottle cap as a scab. In case of persistent and prolonged use of a feeding bottle, the fluid may damage the baby's teeth. Always check the temperature of the food before serving. Glass bottles can break. All parts not in use should be kept out of the reach of children. The product is made of natural rubber (latex) which can cause allergic reactions.
BEFORE FIRST USE
Put all parts unassembled in boiling water for 5 minutes for hygienic reasons. Then wash all parts in warm water with a mild liquid soap.
BEFORE EVERY USE
· Inspect all parts continuously to ensure they are not damaged. Pull the bottle caps in all directions to check for any cracks, cracks or ruptures. Dispose of and immediately replace bottle nozzles at the first signs of wear or weakness.
· Clean every time before use.
· Separate and wash all parts with mild liquid soap in warm water. The glass bottle can - as the only part - be washed in a dishwasher, but should be thoroughly rinsed afterwards.
· When the bottle is filled, place it in a hot water container until it reaches the desired temperature.
· The natural nutrient bottle can withstand the microwave, but we advise against using a microwave for heating. Microwaves can break down valuable nutrients and can cause uneven heating of the fluid, which in the worst case can damage the baby.
· Care should be taken when using a microwave oven. Avoid overheating, shake the contents to ensure the same heat and always check the temperature of the liquid on its own wrist before use and only heat it in a microwave without a fitted bottle cap.
HOW TO USE THE CUTTER BOTTLE
· We recommend using the supplied double valve if you want to reduce the risk of air intake along with the fluid. However, the bottle is fully usable without it.
· Place the bottle socket securely in the 'threaded ring' position if necessary. then the supplied anti-colic double valve inside the ring, with the elevation in the bottle socket. Fill the bottle and screw the bottle cap, double valve and ring together on the bottle. The ring should be tightened well.
· Follow the manufacturer's instructions when using infant formula.
· Allow the child to rest in a half upright position with the head supported. The baby must not lie flat when using the feeding bottle, as it may contribute to ear infections.
· To prevent the baby from swallowing air, place the feeding bottle at an angle so that the bottle socket is always full of liquid.
· Never put the child in bed with a bottle.
· Accidents have occurred in cases where the child has been left alone with drinking equipment; due to fall or because the product has been separated.
· Regularly inspect all parts before use and dispose of parts showing signs of wear or weakness. For safety and hygiene reasons, the bottle socket should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use.
· Avoid leaving the bottle socket in direct sunlight, heat, or disinfectants longer than recommended, as it may make the bottle socket tender and less durable.
· The hole in the bottle socket must not be expanded as it can be damaged.